Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Snow Filled Anniversary

Well, today we received another 6-8 inches of snow in the Blanchard area.  I went outside and it was pretty deep!  Brent had to leave for work today at 6:30 a.m. and he made it there safe and sound, thank goodness.  Along with all the snow, today is me and Brent's three year anniversary :-)  I cannot believe that three years has actually passed but here we are!  It is amazing how much stronger, closer, and respectful a relationship becomes over time and I believe that our marriage is aways morphing into something greater and bigger as the time passes.  We are going out on Saturday to celebrate our anniversary as well as Valentine's Day so I am really looking forward to that! Hopefully we will get to enjoy the upcoming sunshine and have some pictures to share.

Stay warm :-) Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment