Friday, January 7, 2011

28 Day Bootcamp Challenge

Good Morning!!!

I just completed "Day 5" of the Sparkpeople.com bootcamp challenge videos.  They are only 10 minutes long and you just add cardio before or after to get in 30-40 minutes of exercise a day.  I really like them so I thought I would share the link.

http://www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/challenge_detail.asp?challenge=6

Just click the link above and you may have to register for Sparkpeople.com but it is free and full of great info if you are trying to improve your health this year.
Have a great FRIDAY!!!

Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Might give it a try. I love the new blog :) So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks April! My friend Priscilla did the header design for me. I really like these workouts mainly because they are short lol

    ReplyDelete