Sunday, January 2, 2011

Wow! Did 2010 Already Come and Go? Welcome 2011!

Hello!

We decided to start a blog this year! I am a couple of day's behind but here we go! :-)

I cannot believe that 2011 is here!  The older I get the quicker time flys!  Brent and I have so many things that happened in 2010 to be thankful for, I just do not know if 2011 can top it but we are going to try!  I have a few New Year resolutions that I am going to work on so hopefully....I can be successful at them.

1.) Improve my health (hopefully get Brent in on the action as well)
      ---first action starting tomorrow...give up Diet D.P. :-/
2.) Spend more time with friends and family
3.) Save more money!

I hope everyone had a safe and happy New Year's! I look forward to sharing some of our family adventures with you!

:-) & <3, Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment